How to propose donations
Steps for donating, acquiring or loaning works for the collection
All donation, acquisition and/or lending proposals must follow the guidelines of the “Marco Referencial do Museu Oscar Niemeyer”.
The Donation, Acquisition and/or Lending proposal must be submitted in a digital file to the collection sector.
The proposal must contain the following:
- Letter of intent with all of the owner’s information;
- Information of the work: title, date, technique and size;
- High resolution photos (in TIF or JPG format);
- Resume of the artist (pdf, word document or link);
- Value for sale (if it fits the proposal).
Donation, acquisition and/or lending proposals will be evaluated and approved by the Executive Board and Councils of the Museu Oscar Niemeyer.
- Acquisition proposals must undergo the Board's evaluation.
- The acquisition proposals approved by the Councils will also be evaluated in the meeting with the active patrons.
The period for evaluating proposals is subject to the calendar of meetings ****and activities of the Offices involved.
Only after approval of the proposal will the applicant receive a formal communication and then the delivery of the work will be scheduled.
Rejected proposals will receive a formal communication of the refusal.
Only after the approval of the proposal, the Donation, Acquisition and/or Lending contract will be signed.
The lending proposal has a minimum duration of twenty (20) years established in the agreement.