Lost & Found
For belongings with owner identification
- The items will be returned upon verification of official ID;
- It is necessary to present an invoice for valuables and to sign a receipt.
For belongings found without owner identification
- The items will be returned based on the report of the approximate location of the loss and detailed description of the object;
- Objects found and not returned will be kept at MON for six months, counting from the date they were filed with Security. After this period, they will be donated to social institutions.
For unclaimed belongings
- Items of lesser value (water bottle, clothes, etc.) will be donated after 6 months.
- Items of greater value (such as electronics), the period is up to 1 year.
Find and retrieve objects left at MONContact the Security office
Phone number:(41) 3350.4417